If you provide enough water, the dry leaves will soon renew their green color.
如果你提供充足的水分,枯黄的叶子很快就会恢

。
否;即使
这样的话;要
这样
…多好
;如果真有(我当真)If you provide enough water, the dry leaves will soon renew their green color.
如果你提供充足的水分,枯黄的叶子很快就会恢

。
If you see a red stop sign, you should check for any pedestrians.
如果你看到红
的停车标志,你应该留意
否有行人经过。
The animals grew restless as if in anticipation of an earthquake.
各种动物都变得焦躁不安,像
感到了地震即将发生。
I apologize if I’ve spoken out of turn.
如果我说了什么不该说的话,我表示道歉。
If this is disabled, the user will not be notified about pending apport crash reports.
如果这里被禁用,将不能提醒用户之前的崩溃报告。
I axed her once if she would want pipes and t'ings put into her body.
我曾经问过她
否想把导管之类的东西植入体内。
Biscuits will stay crisp if you keep them in an airtight tin.
如果你把饼干放到一个密闭的铁罐里, 它就会保持松脆。
There would be anarchy if we had no police.
要
没有警察,社会就会无法无天。
If any man love not our Lord Jesus Christ, let him be anathema, maranatha.
若有人不爱主,该受诅咒!吾主,来罢!
22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
22若有人不爱主,这人可诅可咒。主必要来!
Surgery is the only choice of treatment if aspiration pneumonia, mediastinitis or other infections occur.
一旦病患出现感染症状时,手术治疗
唯一的选择。
Needs assessment is crucial if the hospital is to deliver effective health care.
医院要提供有效的卫生保健,需求评估
关键。
If he expects to borrow money from me, he is barking up the wrong tree.
如果他想向我借钱的话, 那他
找错了对象。
If a person lacks a beacon light—ideal, his life will be fuddled.
如果一个人缺少一颗指路明灯——理想,就会醉生梦死。
Dust quickly accumulates if we don't sweep our room.
我们如果不打扫房间, 灰尘很快就会积聚起厚厚的一层。
Not if she inhaled it.Chopping the meat with the cleaver could easily aerosolize the bacteria.
|如果她吸入的话就不会这样. 用刀切肉的时候会传播细菌.
If you want to be a success in business you must be aggressive.
"如果你想在生意上获得成功,你必须有点闯劲。"
Costs will have to be kept down if severe public censure is to be avoided.
要避免公众严厉的指责就得维持低成本。
If you choose to do it, it's your funeral.
如果你这样做,那只
自找麻烦。
You often find a writer's books more comprehensible if you know about his life.
"你如果了解作者的生平,就会感到他的作品更容易理解。"
声明:以上例
、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。