The usurper took power by force .
篡夺者武装夺取了权力。
The usurper took power by force .
篡夺者武装夺取了权力。
Slaves work by compulsion, not by choice.
奴隶被迫工作,没有选择的余地。
The hotel confirmed our reservations by telegram.
旅馆给我们来电确认所订膳宿不作变动。
We have already advised you by cable.
我们已去电通知你。
The island is accessible only by boat.
这座岛只能坐船去。
I was swept along by the crowd.
我被人群推着向前走。
He was beaten down by his opponent.
他被他的对手击败了。
This parcel is overweight by two kilos.
这包裹超重两公斤。
We ventilate a room by opening windows.
我们开窗内空气流通。
He predated the check by five days.
他把支票上的日期填早了五天。
He saluted her by raising his hat.
他举起帽子向她致意。
He made a fortune by selling houses.
他靠卖房子发了财。
I lost your file by pure mischance.
我把你的文件丢了,纯粹是碰上倒霉事了。
The procession passed right by my door.
游行队伍正好经过我家门口。
She prefaced her remarks by an apology.
她道歉的话作为开场白。
She is related to me by marriage.
她和我有姻亲关系。
I will tell the result by telegraph.
我打电报告诉你结果。
The roof was held up by pillars.
屋顶用柱子支撑着。
We sealed our agreement by shaking hands.
我们最后握手表示达成了协议。
I meant nothing by it at all.
我那么做毫无别的意思。
声明:上
句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。