But the most accepted form is to add apostrophe S as well.
普遍接受的观点还是加上省字符和S。
Listen carefully, there's no S on the end of the verb.
仔细听,动词末尾没有 S。
Thats normal, thats abnormal? - That's abnormal.
那是还是?— 。
There are many thin s that could go wrong.
这样有许多事情可能会出差错。
" No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L. s! "
“怪得O.W.Ls考出好成绩!”
And then there's chai tea, which is, you can't make this S up T.
还有奶茶,就是那种你根本出来的事。
It does not take an S in the plural form.
它的复数形式带 S。
And the five on the end is just an extra s.
结尾的5是另一个s。
" We don't take O.W.L. s till fifth year! " s aid Dean Thomas indignantly.
“我们要到五年级才参加级别考!”安·托马斯气愤地说。
So, an S can be a little bit sneaky, that one!
所以,字母 S 是有点难捉摸的一个!
So here it comes between S and S.
这里它夹在两个 S 中间。
With some verbs, you only add an s.
对于一些动词,你只需要加上一个 s。
You got my r. s. v. p. , right?
你收到了我的请柬回复吧?
S barricade, armed guard shack, and a manned.
蛇形路障 武装保卫。
S is for state, all learning is state-dependent.
S 代表状态,所有学习过程都依赖于个人的状态。
Anymore? Ok, good. Alright. So here' s the deal.
还有吗? 很好 好 是这样。
And we pronounce the s at the end, chaos.
最后这个 s 要发音,混乱。
The second word is 'risks' — R-I-S-K-S.
第二个词是“风险”——R-I-S-K-S。
Which, as you may know, is the S in laser.
你可能知道, 它的缩写就激光(laser)中的”ser“。
Then, we talk about S, S stands for Slurred speech.
然后,我们讨论 S,S 代表口齿清。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释