So leave that zit alone! Maybe ride a roller coaster.
所以别碰了!也许你可以去坐过山车。
The one thing you shouldn't do is pop a zit.
万万不能。
You called in sick twice last week because you had a zit.
你上周因为长了 就请了两次病假。
Oh, no. You just wanted me to watch while you suck the zits off some teenage waiter.
是的。你只是邀请我来参观你舌吻未成年服务生。
No wonder plants don't get zits.
难怪植物不会长。
Picture the last zit you had.
想象一下你的最后一个。
And while none of them are about popping zits, they are fascinating.
虽然它们的视频不是关于爆的,但它们很迷人。
But zits can occur at any time, often brought on by stressful events.
不过面疱任何时候都可能长出来,它们经常是由压力事件所引发。
It sometimes feels good to pop a zit.
有时感觉很好。
These hormones run through you no matter what your mood is, or whether you have zits.
不管你的心情如何,或者你是否有,这些荷尔蒙都会贯穿你的身体。
How do you drink it? Oh, just put it in your mouth and pop it like a zit.
那要怎么喝呢?直接放进嘴里,然后像那样爆它。
I almost cancelled two days ago because I had a zit on my eye.
两天前我差点取消了, 因为我的眼睛上长了。
Picking at your zits is totally normal, but there are reasons dermatologists don't recommend doing it yourself.
是完全正常的,但有一些原因皮肤科医生不建议你自己这么做。
When a zit finally bursts, it can give people a really satisfying rush.
最终爆发时,它能给人一种真正的满足感。
So. We're a long way from teenage crushes and zits and crying over commercials at this point, aren't we?
所以。我们离少年迷恋和以及为广告哭泣还有很长的路要走,不是吗?
But acne, zits, and pimples are the same.
但是粉刺、和粉刺是一样的。
They're zit stickers, but they're the cute kind.
它们是贴纸,但它们是可爱的那种。
We call this -- the slang word for it is " zit" .
我们称之为 - 俚语是“zit”。
I woke up with a zit behind my ear.
我早上起来发现我耳朵后面长了颗。
Is that a zit? - Yep, drew that on myself.
那不会是吧 - 答对了 我自己化妆的。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释