This has been an election that has been sullied from the very start.
这是一场从一开始就被玷污的选举。
Actually, I think this apartment sullies the good name of crap.
我觉得这间公寓,侮辱废物的美名。
The Central Policy Review Staff don't sully their elevated minds with anything as sordid as evidence.
中央政策评估小组高贵的头脑掺不进证据这种沙子。
You're sullying this, and I'm leaving!
你们这是抹黑,我走!
And a lone film blogger drew the ire of fans when he sullied Lady Bird's perfect Rotten Tomatoes score.
而某电影博主在烂番茄上将《伯德小姐》拉下满分神坛,此举激起粉丝们的愤怒。
I shall pay my debt and blot out the foul mark that sullies my good name.
我要付清我的债务,洗去辱没我的美名的污点。
He was unable to get a legitimate job on Wall Street; the case had sullied his reputation.
但他在已经找不一份合法。这个案件坏他的名声。
She told a priest, since she still hoped to be a nun, but he deflected her as something sullied.
她告诉一位牧师,她仍旧希望成为一名修女,但是牧师认为她已经被玷污。
Hold on there. We've only just rekindled the romance. Let's not sully the moment with the exchange of saliva.
别轻举妄动 我们才刚刚重燃爱火 别让过早的唾液交换破坏这美妙一刻。
Now please don't sully the family name.
现在请不要玷污家族的名字。
Has my soul ever been sullied by a single sensual desire?
我的灵魂曾被单一的感官欲望玷污过吗?
Shame on the politically motivated, morally bankrupt character assassins that would attempt to sully a man's good name, fumed Hatch.
“那些丧尽良心的造谣诽谤者们,你们为政治私利就抹黑别人,真不要脸,”哈奇怒道。
To make everyone feel safer, we've hired Sully out of retirement.
为让每个人都感更安全,我们聘请退休的萨利。
And, can her soul be sullied by the knowledge that awfully calls her to Thee?
而且,她的灵魂会被可怕地召唤她归向你的知识所玷污吗?
Look, nothing that will sully you.
听着 不是什么有损你名声的事。
It certainly didn`t seem to sully the pictures, those wouldn`t be cast away from the album.
它似乎并没有玷污这些照片,它们不会从相册中被丢弃。
Girls, I got to go, but I'm leaving you in very good, if slightly sullied hands.
姑娘们 我要走 但是我留下个好货 只要你们不嫌脏。
I did wrong: I would have sullied my innocent flower—breathed guilt on its purity: the Omnipotent snatched it from me.
我做错:我会玷污我无辜的花——对它的纯洁感内疚:全能者从我手中夺走它。
George W. Bush, America's 43rd president and son of George H.W Bush, made note this week of the happiness Sully brought to his father.
美国第43任总统、老布什的儿子小布什本周记录萨利给父亲带来的快乐。
" I shall sully the purity of your floor, " said he, " but you must excuse me for once" .
“我会玷污你地板的纯洁,”他说,“但你必须原谅我一次”。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释