So, kill me for being a snitch.
我是告密了,有本事杀了我。
You're such a snitch, no wonder I don't like you.
你真是个告密的小婊砸,怪不得我不喜欢你呢。
Harry felt the Snitch fluttering madly in his hand.
哈利感到贼在他手中疯狂地挣扎。
Dad, everybody's gonna make fun of me for being a snitch.
爸爸 那所有人都会嘲笑我打小报告了。
I couldn't go to a teacher, because then I would be a snitch.
我不能去找老师 因为那样我就是个告密者。
Harry, who had just sighted the Snitch circling the opposite goalpost, pulled up feeling distinctly aggrieved.
哈利刚看见金色贼在对面球门柱周围速盘旋,但也只好停下来,心里明显感到很懊丧。
I Iearned extra credit snitching on kids who were smoking behind the equipment shed.
我靠着举报有学生躲在器具室后面抽烟得到了额外学分。
He snitched the police that Harrison was still a miner, resulting in his expulsion.
他向警方告发哈里森仍是一名矿工,导致他被开除。
" Don't do it! This is a serious and snitching subject. May I continue? "
“快别这么干了!这是个很严肃又偷偷摸摸的话题。我能继续么?”
Right. Sorry. Just I'm new to this whole snitch thing. Hold on, OK?
对哦。抱歉。告发这事我还真不在行。等我一下,好吗?
No matter what your age, nobody likes to be called a rat, a snitch or a tattletale.
无论你多,没人会喜欢被称作“a rat(不被信任的人), a snitch(告密者) 或是a tattletale(打报告者)”。
If any one snitches out, there will be hell to pay for the other one.
如果其中一人告密,另一个人就要付出惨烈的代价。
But ratting someone out or snitching on them can be for any age.
但“rat someone out(出卖某人)”或是“snitch on them(告发某人)”适用于任何年龄段。
About how you snitched on me to Carlos? No, thanks. I'm all caught up on that.
谈你怎么向卡洛斯告我的密?不,谢了。我已经都知道了。
A rat snitches on someone to an authority figure – a parent, a teacher, a police officer.
告密的人会向有权威的人告发某人,如向父母、老师、警察告密。
In old police television shows and movies, you may hear one criminal criticize another who snitched to the police.
在老警察剧和电影里,你也许听见一个罪犯批评另一个向警察告密的人。
Of being the snitch, so what happens if you say something?
作为告密者, 如果你说些什么会发生什么?
Look, I'm sorry. My cousin's not a snitch.
不好意思 我表弟不喜欢警察。
This kid was a snitch? - Yeah.He got cold feet though.
这孩子告了密? - 是的 但他临阵退缩了。
Don't worry, no one's gonna label you a snitch.
别担心 没人会给你贴上告密者的标签。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释