She jokingly calls herself the COVID quip.
她戏称自己是" 新冠病毒的笑柄" 。
" In gold or cheese" ? quipped Tyrion.
" 付的是金子是奶酪?" 提利昂打趣道。
One Eurocrat quips that “the whole parliament is the opposition”.
一位欧盟官员曾讽刺道,“整个欧洲议会全是反。”
Then Dorothy Parker would make a quip, James Thurber would laugh, and then I would end up leaving, crying.
然后桃乐茜·帕克[已故名诗人]会嘲弄我,詹姆·托伯[已故名作家]大笑,最后我哭着鼻子掩面而逃。
His quips about Oppenheimer's three-hour runtime and Barbie being about a plastic doll were excruciating.
他关于奥本海默的三小时片长和芭比是一个塑料娃娃的调侃令人忍俊不禁。
The remark was doubtless intended as a quip, but it came across as an icy challenge.
威尔伯福本来想说一句俏皮话,可是却被曲解为咄咄逼人的挑衅。
They stepped out into the crisp autumn air. " I feared we'd never escape, " Tyrion quipped.
夫妇俩结伴步入清冷的秋日中。" 以为我们永远逃不掉了呢。" 提利昂一语双关地表示。
" Hello Moon! " he quipped. " How's the old backside? "
“月亮你好呀!”他打趣道,“你那边的好吗?”
She quipped that she needs a lot of time to think, which is why her decisions are always late.
她打趣到,因为她需要很多时间来考虑,所以她总是很晚才做出决定。
12.01: Realise quip was in terrible taste and hurriedly delete it.
12.01:意识到这句俏皮话很难听,赶紧把它删掉。
I was laughing at this quip Leno made last night. I wasn't laughing at your dress, I love you.
我笑的是昨晚这件搞笑的纱罗织物。我没有笑你的裙子,我爱你。
“Private equity is an industry with extraordinary barriers to exit, ” quips Andrew Sealey of Campbell Lutyens, an advisory firm.
咨询公司Campbell Lutyens的Andrew Sealey嘲弄说:“私募权是一个为逃避而设置的额外障碍。”
I'm cooking. I'm throwing out delightful quips to my guests.
我在烹饪 在客人面前妙语连珠。
" You can't automate thinking, " quips one manufacturing veteran.
“你无法使思维自动化,”一位制造业资深人士打趣道。
“But the highest form of intelligence, ” I quipped, quoting Oscar Wilde.
“但这是最高形式的智慧, ” 我引用奥卡·王尔德的话打趣道。
And it's also like a very Boston kind of quip.
这也像是一个非常波士顿式的俏皮话。
But in 1909, one of those quips may have had chilling consequences.
但在 1909 年,其中一个讽刺可能产生了令人不寒而栗的后果。
A naked knight, it would seem, quipped Littlefinger.
" 像个没穿衣服的骑士,您说是吧?" 小指头插话。
If you receive a snarky comment, we quip back with an aggressive response.
如果您收到尖刻的评论,我们会予以积极回应。
And I quipped well that can’t be intelligences because I don’t have any of them.
我打趣道,这不可能是智能,因为我没有。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释