You realize orange is everywhere and how much you'd internalized.
“你就会发现橙色无处不在,也意识到橙色已经深深地渗透到了你的骨子里。”
I mean, it IS, kinda, but when you internalize it, it's bleak.
我的意思是,有点,但是当你内化它的时候,这真的有种毫无希望的感觉。
Hidden BPD is a type in which the symptoms of the disorder are internalized.
隐性 BPD 是一种症状内化的疾病。
It's hard for me to imagine the amount of pressure Chloe must have internalized.
我很难想象克洛依承受了多大的压力。
The more I practice this method, the more I internalize both voices in my natural thought.
这种方法我练习得越多,我就越能将这两种声音内在化到我的然思维中。
Or do you internalize the anger and grow depressed?
或者你会将愤怒内化变得郁郁寡欢?
Well, I have been internalizing my anxiety for many years.
多年来,我一直在内化己的焦虑。
He had, in some ways, internalized the concerns of his aides.
在某种程度上讲,他已经将助手们的担忧内化到了骨子里。
I haven't sort of internalized him as my hero subject.
我没有把他内化为我的英雄主题。
Bullies made me feel so bad about my ethnicity. Like, I really did internalize that.
甚至坚信己的亚洲人的身份是个耻辱。
Please read the answers provided and internalize the knowledge during the process.
请阅读提供的在此过程中内化知识。
Please read the answers provided and internalize the information during the process.
请阅读提供的在此过程中内化信息。
The way our brain internalizes information, you need to tell them what you did.
我们的大脑内化信息的方式是,你需要告诉他们你做了什么。
They effectively internalize the surveillance and modify their own behaviors as if they were.
他们有效地将监控内在化,像已经完成内在化一样进而改变己的行为。
They need to internalize that they can change their results by changing their process.
他们需要内化为,他们可以通过改变他们的过程来改变结果。
Yeah, Carter's already internalized that and said, " I don't want to be black" .
现在卡特已经内化了这一点,他说:" 我不想成为黑人。"
Often without realizing it, women internalize disparaging cultural attitudes and then echo them back.
女性常常在无意中接纳了这种性别歧视,又继续向外传达出来。
Another change for college students is internalizing their religious faith, their values, and their morals.
对于大学生来说,另外一个转变就是他们的宗教信仰、价值观和道德观的内化。
Young women internalize societal cues about what defines " appropriate" behavior and, in turn, silence themselves.
年轻的女性也会将定义为" 得体" 的行为进行我暗示、耳濡目染,转而让己保持沉默。
And once you've truly internalized that you can regulate your emotions, doing so becomes much easier.
只要你彻底把管理情绪融为己的一部分,那对你来说这就易如反掌了。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释