The intensifier in this example is ’excellent’.
这个例子中的语是极好的。
But 'really' and 'very' are pretty stock standard intensifiers, you know.
但是“真的”和“非常”这两个成分有点太老套了,你懂的。
Number five – an ’intensifier’ makes the meaning of another word stronger.
第五个单词,intensifier使另个词的意思烈。
And today our absolutely wonderful topic is strong adjectives and intensifiers.
今天我们的主题是形容词和化词。
" Very" is an intensifier, and you should use a powerful adjective instead.
“非常”是个化词,而你应该使个有力的形容词代替。
And it gets even sillier when we start using intensifiers.
并且当我们开始使语时,数字会琐碎。
The words you asked about are a special kind of adverb called " intensifiers" .
你问的这几个词是种特殊的副词,叫做" 化词" 。
And there are quite a few of these strong intensifiers to choose from.
这有几个语气很的成分可以从中选择。
But you need to know which intensifier you can use with a certain adjective.
但是你需要知道你可以哪个加词来修饰某个形容词。
He explained that in the past 20 years, its use as an intensifier has increased.
他解释说,在过去的20年里," so" 作为化词被使地加频繁。
It's better to have one or two really appropriate intensifiers than to have too many in your sentence, right?
你的句子里最好是有两个真的非常合适的副词,而不是太多的成分杂糅在个句子里。
Ironically, they're known as intensifiers and they used when the adjective is too weak.
讽刺的是,它们被称为加词,当形容词表意太弱时使。
Oh, I brought you, um, some lifting intensifier. Not that you need it. It's a limited edition, so...
我给你带来瓶祛皱紧致霜。我知道你不上,不过这是限量版。
I did it to demonstrate this point: Rather than repeat an intensifier too often, we can usually choose stronger adjectives.
我们通常可以选择语气的形容词,而不是频繁地重复增词。
Question two. What is the strong adjective and intensifier for very bad? -And the answer is absolutely terrible.
2,very bad 的形容词和化词是什么?-答案是:absolutely terrible.
So all of these intensifiers are at the high, extreme top end of the meaning of the adjective.
这些成分都是都是在形容词含义的最烈的最顶端。
So these are low strength intensifiers.
这些都是度比较低的成分。
So this sentence is okay but to emphasise the point, we can use an intensifier to make it stronger.
这个句子其实还可以,但是为了下这个点,我们可以使成分来让语气加烈。
Posh language is going to prefer these informal intensifiers.
时髦的语言会喜欢这些非正式的化词。
And this time, Tom used an intensifier that we usually only use with strong adjectives — he said it was absolutely terrible.
这次,汤姆了个我们通常只在形容词上的化语气的词,他说这 absolutely terrible。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释