Or it can look like hustlers capitalizing on a trend.
或者看起来像是利用潮流的骗术。
And I think that's what that kind of hustler mentality comes and I think we're definitely the hustler generation.
所以我发觉我们这一代人必须是赚快钱的一代.我们必须依靠自己去规划事情, 建立我们自己的事业, 决定我们少钱.
Last year Awkwafina played a hustler who teams up with several others to rob the Met Gala in Oceans Eight.
去年,奥卡菲娜在《瞒天过海:美人计》中扮演一个街头骗子,与其他几人合伙在Met Gala上盗取珠宝。
While the men were con-men, hustlers or drug addicts, the women were plump maids or prostitutes, Jezebels or Aunt Jemimas.
男性角色通常是些骗子、皮条客或瘾君子,女人则是臃肿的女佣或失足女、毒妇或Aunt Jemimas这样的类型。
The hustlers can be intense and annoying -- or fun, depending on your approach.
- 骗子可能很紧张也很烦人——或者很有趣,这取决于你的方法。
Mobile apps have also aided the more commercially minded side hustler.
移动应用程序也助更具商业头脑的骗子。
Because you my friend are an academic hustler.
因为我的朋友,你是个学术奋斗者。
Auditions, shoots, writing, meetings, calls, showering. Issa a LOT. I'm a hustler.
试镜、拍摄、写作、会议、电话、淋浴。 伊萨很。 我是个骗子。
No, not like she did in " Hustlers" .
不,不是像她在《舞女大盗》中那样。
Yeah, so when I say a hustler, you know, it's- - Just stop saying hustler.
- 是啊,我提到“奋斗者”时,你知道的,就是—— - 别再说“奋斗者”。
I've also found that I'm attracted to hustlers.
我也发现我喜欢那些努力打拼的人。
So it was a hustle, but I'm a hustler.
所以这是一份忙碌的工作,但我是个勤奋的人。
You've always been a little side hustler.
你一直有点副业。
And you know, a couple of billionaires was there was like real hustlers.
你知道,那里有几个亿万富翁就像真正的骗子。
Like, that person over there - we had hustlers.
就像那边那个人——我们有混混。
Many side hustlers find they also need additional motivation.
许副业者发现,他们同样需要额外的动力。
So many side hustlers find that they they need additional motivation.
许副业从业者发现他们需要额外的动力。
Church people came, hustlers came, gangsters came, pimps came, the dope boys came.
教堂里的人来,骗子来,歹徒来,皮条客来,毒贩来。
Saweetie is a hustler, she's been an entrepreneur since seven, eight years old.
Saweetie是个拼命三郎,她从七、八岁起就开始创业。
And so just do whatever you need to do, be a hustler.
所以,尽你所需去做吧,成为一个行动派。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释