That depends-how much longer do you plan on fondling my shoulder?
这取决于 打算在我肩膀上抚摸多久?
It is very difficult to see why anyone would want to fondle them.
很难解释为什么会有人愿它们。
Can’t you leave the “world” and “ART” alone and also quit fondling your ego.
不能离开“世界”和“艺术”,同样不能放弃疼惜自我。
Carried away by curiosity, I stretched out my hand to take it, weigh it, fondle it!
我为好奇心所动,伸手去拿这珠,要掂一掂它分量,摩摩它!
Today I shall fondle my children while they are young; tomorrow they will be gone, and so will I.
今天我要趁孩子还小时候,多加爱护,明天他们将离我而去,我也会离开。
In Ghislaine Maxwell's sex trafficking trial, an accuser explicitly described Maxwell undressing and fondling her when she was 14.
在吉丝·马克斯韦尔性交易审判中,一名原告明确地描述了马克斯韦尔在她14岁时脱去她衣服和爱抚她情景。
Korak, The Killer, fondled his heavy spear.
杀手克拉克 (Korak) 抚摸着他沉重长矛。
Thoughtfully Biff fondled the tip of his nose.
比夫若有所思地抚摸着鼻尖。
It sought to fondle her hands.
它试图抚摸她手。
Yes, I get it. No more fondling the vinyl.
我明白 再也不摸片了。
He probably means someone he can fondle at night.
他可能指是他可以在晚上抚摸人。
" I'd sooner have her fondled than stabbed, " said Tyrion.
" 我宁愿她被抚,也不要她受伤害," 提利昂说。
'Cause it's, um, cold pizza fondled by community theater actors.
这可是社区剧院演员们最喜欢冷披萨。
No one is fond of fondling.
没人喜欢被摸。
Last week, izzie was diggingthrough crap. This week, she's fondling man-boobs.
上周Izzie还在大便里找东西 这周她又抚摸了男人胸部。
Each minute of this day will I grasp with both hands and fondle with love for its value is beyond price.
每一分一秒,我要用双手捧住,用爱心抚摸,因为它们如此宝贵。
Instead, she caressed and fondled; her attitude influenced solely by her own pathetic desire for love.
相反,她爱抚和爱抚; 她态度完全受到她自己对爱可怜渴望影响。
" I agree, " replied M. d'Anquetil, reclining in his armchair and fondling his finely shaped calves.
“我同,”德安克蒂尔先生回答说,斜靠在他扶手椅上,抚摸着他优美小腿。
Ferguson was evidently devoted to it, for he took it into his arms and fondled it most tenderly.
弗格森显然对它很忠诚, 因为他把它抱在怀里, 非常温柔地抚摸着它。
Also, the cat here at the store (the one you used to stroke and fondle) ate something poisonous and died.
另外,店里猫(过去抚摸和抚摸那只)吃了有毒东西死了。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释