Oh! - I don't even know how to diss.
哦! - 甚至不知道怎麽羞辱别人。
And that's not an urban diss.
这不在骂人啊。
And when the game started, you could tell that they were dissing my disability.
当始时 你可以看出 他们对的残疾报以鄙视。
Again, I'm not dissing the Catholic Church.
再次声明 不贬低天主教堂。
After everything you and I have been through, you're dissing my kicks?
在你经历这切之後 你还羞辱的鞋?
No. I, uh- I knew that. I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
,知道。你那样对小卡,时气不过才那样说的。
It's just war is being dissed by those people that are just so tired of the killing.
这只表明厌倦了杀戮的人们对战争的仇视。
You're dissing women especially with Dylan Mulvaney, I mean he's like for one day one of being a girl.
你在贬低女人,尤其和迪伦·马尔瓦尼在起,的意思,他就像有天个女孩样。
I gotta make a diss to sourdough bread, bro.
兄弟,得对酵母面包做个 diss。
And I was in the middle of a business class and no diss to Morehouse business, but I hated it.
当时正在上商务课,没有诋毁莫尔豪斯商务课的意思,但讨厌它。
Are you dissing my sense of style?
你在说的着衣风格吗?
So that's the guy she dissed me for.
原来她因为他而抛弃的。
425.I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
你那样对小卡时气不过才那样说的。
I'm sorry I dissed you at school like that, Stan.
斯坦 对不起 在学校那样对你。
As you say, he was, to use the American parlance, dissed at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's meeting.
就像你说的, 用美国的话来说,他在上海合作组织的议上发表了言论。
I'm not gonna lie, I used to diss this piano, because I'm like babe, they got pianos now.
- 不撒谎,曾经对这架钢琴不屑顾,因为就像宝贝,他们现在有钢琴了。
Earl, I know you remember a time where people still made eye contact and get the fact that I was totally dissing them.
厄尔 知道你定还记得人们彼此间有眼神交流能看到眼中鄙视的那段美好时光。
I mean, usually we cook them before they arrive at the table, but I'm guessing there's gonna some magic blow torch that turns it into scrambled eggs. - I think he's dissing your consistency.
的意思,通常们在它们上桌之前把它们煮熟,但猜有些神奇的喷灯把它们变成炒鸡蛋。- 觉得他在嘲笑你坚持的致性。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释