But behind the facade of bon ami, there's a power struggle going on.
但是在这你侬我侬外表之下,一场权力较量正在上演。
Mon pauvre ami, must I tell you that you have a terrible disease?
我可怜朋友,难道一定要我给你指出来,你得了一种可怕病了吗?”
" Because mon ami, Joy got out, so we need to speed things up, "
“为我们朋友乐乐走了,所以我们需要快速度。”
No, the worst indictment against him is again psychological — heredity, mon ami, heredity!
不,对他最糟诉再次是心理——遗传, 我朋友,遗传!
" Really? Is that so, mon ami" ?
“真吗?是吗,我朋友” ?
" What amI doing? I was trying to sleep."
“我在做什么?我想睡觉。”
Faux amis, is that, like, fake friends? -Yep.
-Faux amis,那是假朋友吗? -是。
" Who told you that, mon ami" ?
“谁告诉你,我朋友”?
" Perhaps, mon ami, I did not do so, just because he was your old friend" .
“也许,我朋友,我没有这样做,只是为他是你老朋友”。
" And since you see everything now, mon ami, what exactly is it that you see" ?
“既然你现在看到了一切,我朋友,你到底看到了什么”?
Well, I was just going to check some e-mails until you finished getting dressed, mon ami.
我刚才在查邮件等你穿好衣服 我朋友。
" You see, mon ami? You comprehend" ?
“你看,我朋友?你明白” ?
And yet — I was not satisfied, mon ami.
然而-我不满意, 我朋友。
" You are not pleased with me, mon ami" ?
“你对我不满意,我朋友”?
But it would have been suicide, mon ami!
但那会是自杀, 我朋友!
" I did not deceive you, mon ami. At most, I permitted you to deceive yourself" .
“我没有欺骗你, 阿米。至多,我允许你欺骗自己” 。
" But you have probably heard something? A big bump — eh, mon ami" ?
“但你可能听说过什么?一个大肿块——呃, 我朋友” ?
" Not a particle, mon ami! And for once, perhaps, it is a pity" .
“一点儿也没有, 我朋友!这一次,也许,很遗憾” 。
" Have you not rendered it impossible, mon ami" ?
“你没有让它变得不可能,我朋友”?
" Because she cares for someone else, mon ami" .
“为她关心别人,我朋友”。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释