The intelligent robot solved the complex puzzle in seconds.
智能机器人在几秒钟内解开了复杂的谜题。
而得出
苦想
索而弄清楚

);复杂难懂的事物
考;为…烦恼;苦苦
考The intelligent robot solved the complex puzzle in seconds.
智能机器人在几秒钟内解开了复杂的谜题。
The puzzle is incomplete — we need more pieces!
拼图还不完整,我们需要更多片!
Several pieces were missing from the table, leaving the puzzle incomplete.
桌子上缺了几块拼图,导致整个拼图不完整。
The complexity of the road map puzzled me.
错综复杂的公路图把我搞糊涂了。
He shows a great interest in crossword puzzles.
他对填字游戏表现出很大兴趣。
He puzzled his brains to find an answer.
他冥
苦想寻求答案。
I puzzled over the problem for ages before the light suddenly dawned on me.
我对这个问题冥
苦想了很久才豁然开朗。
The persistence of a cough in his daughter puzzled him.
他女儿持续的咳嗽把他难住了。
He was studying the map and puzzling about the easiest way to cross the mountains.
他在仔细察看地图, 想找出最容易穿过山区的道路。
The firemen were in a puzzle about the cause of the fire.
消防队员对这场火灾的起因困惑不解。
A jigsaw puzzle can keep me absorbed for hours.
一副拼图就能让我沉醉几个小时。
I'm in a puzzle as to what to do next.
对于下一步该做什么我也不知道。
Their reason for doing it is still a puzzle to me.
他们为什么干那件事仍然让我费解。
We finally puzzled out how to open the box.
我们最后终于想出怎样打开盒子。
They puzzled over the question for quite a while.
这问题他们苦苦地想了很久。
The boy puzzled his way through geometry.
那男孩煞费苦心地钻研几何学。
The boy's unusual behaviour puzzled the doctor.
这男孩的异常行为使医生困惑不解。
The old general was puzzling over the old map.
老将军对着那张旧地图苦苦
索着。
"I want to clear up some questions which have been puzzling me." "Fire away.".
"我想弄清一些一直让我困惑的问题。""问吧。"。
The spelling of English is often puzzling.
英语的拼写法常常使人伤脑筋。
声明:以上
、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。