I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey.
抱歉劳你白跑一趟。
I'm sorry you've had a wasted journey.
抱歉劳你白跑一趟。
When planning a trip, you need to consider many aspects like budget, weather, and transportation.
在计划旅行时,你需要考虑很多方面,比如预算、天气和交通。
The coupon entitles you to a free coffee on your next visit.
此优惠券让您下次光临时有权享用一杯免费咖啡。
Can you lend me your pen for a moment?
你能把笔借我用一下吗?
You can swim while wearing this waterproof device.
你
以在游泳时戴着这个防水设备。
If you provide enough water, the dry leaves will soon renew their green color.
如果你提供充足的水分,枯黄的叶子很快就会恢复绿
。
If you see a red stop sign, you should check for any pedestrians.
如果你看到红
的停车标志,你应该留意是否有行人经过。
How can you abide such a person?
你怎么能屈从于这样的人?
You must abide by what you have said.
你说话要算数。
You must abide by the results of your mistakes.
你必须承担你的错误所造成的后果。
It was absurd of you to do such a thing.
你做那样的事是愚蠢的。
So you think I'm a spy? How absurd!.
那你认为我是间谍
?真荒谬!。
Do you expect me to credit that absurd tale?
你想我会相信那个荒谬绝伦的谎言吗?
Are you telling me that you swallowed his absurd lies hook, line and sinker?
你是说你完全相信

笑的谎言吗?
But will you actually receive the money?
但你真的会收到这笔钱吗?
Have any of you actually seen a UFO?
你们中间是不是有人确实看到过飞碟?
Agalwood incense could make you feel calm, also can purify our magnetic field.
沈香会让人有安定感,
以净化磁场。
It was unwise of you to agree to that.
你同意那件事是愚蠢的。
It's very agreeable to have you here.
有你在这里很令人愉快。
We are all agreeable to do what you suggest.
我们都乐意照你的建议去做。
声明:以上
句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。