Shove over, friend, and make room for me.
朋友,挪过去点儿,给我留出点地方。
Shove over, friend, and make room for me.
朋友,挪过去点儿,给我留出点地方。
The people shoved to get on the bus.
人们你推我挤争着上公共汽车。
I should have told the selectors to shove it.
我本该告诉挑选者把它打发掉。
She will not shove the heavy load onto others.
她不愿把重担推给别人。
Then we shoved it across the tank like an aquaplane .
然后我们把它像滑水板一样猛推过水池。
Help me shove this furniture aside.
帮我把这家具推到一边去。
Tom grabbed up a handful of snow and shoved it down his sister's collar.
汤姆抓起一把雪往衣领里塞。
Woolley shoved past him.
伍利连推带挤地从他身边走过。
He shoved me roughly aside.
他粗暴地把我推到了一边。
I don’t want to sell the house, but if push comes to shove, I might have to.
我不想把房子卖掉,不过万不得已时,也只好这样做。
I paid my seven-fifty, had my gumboots ready, shoved my digital camera into my school bag and made sure everything is ready.
不过还要花二十块钱买一双胶靴。顺便还带了老妈数码相机。
I like the way people here always queue up. Back home we just push and shove, and the devil take the hindmost!
我喜欢这里人总是自觉排队。在老家人人争先往前挤,根本不管别人!
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。