The novel fascinates the reader from the outset.
这部小说一开头就把读者迷住了。
The novel fascinates the reader from the outset.
这部小说一开头就把读者迷住了。
I've always been fascinated by other cultures.
我对异国文化总是如痴如醉。
I was always fascinated by the acrobats at the circus.
我总是着迷于马戏团里的杂技演员。
The changing vivid colours of the sunset fascinated the eye.
日落时变化多端的色彩人看得入迷。
The children were fascinated by all the toys in the shop windows.
那些孩子被商店橱窗里所有的玩具迷住了。
The city fascinates him.
这座城市强烈地吸引住了他。
She fascinates me beyond measure.
她我神魂颠倒。
Her beauty fascinated every boy.
她的美貌所有的男孩子都着了迷。
I was fascinated by the company, so much so that I wrote a book about it.
我对这家公司非常着迷,以至于写了一本关于它的书。
The people, with their exuberance, their duende, their persistent egalitarianism and clamour for a separate identity, will fascinate you.
他们丰富的内涵、散放的魅力、固执的平等主义及喧嚷地要求与众不同,总是人沈醉倾倒。
We are fascinated by rogues, from Chaucer's Pardoner to Del Boy. 9 We are bad at risk-assessment, and repeated surveys show that we fear crime far more than is justified.
从乔叟笔下的忏悔者到热播喜剧中的人物德尔小子,这些流氓无赖无一不让我们心向往之。我们并不善于准确判断风险,一次次的调查表明,我们对于犯罪行为的恐惧大大超出了正常范围。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。