I bloused my trousers over my boots.
我使裤管松垂在靴子上面。
I bloused my trousers over my boots.
我使裤管松垂在靴子上面。
My mother acquainted her with my intention.
我母亲我的意图告诉了她。
My attentions are distracted from my study.
我读书的注意力分散了。
In my haste I forgot my coat.
我在匆忙中忘了我的外套。
My keys are in my coat pocket.
我的钥匙在外衣口袋里。
To my mortification, my manuscript was rejected.
使我感到失面子的是:我的稿件被退了回来。
I shaded my eyes with my hand.
我用手遮在眼睛上挡住光。
My stockbroker manages my portfolio for me.
我的证券经纪人替我管理投资组合。
I valued my friendship with my classmates.
我珍视我和同学们之间的友谊。
Either my father or my brothers are coming.
不是我父亲就是我兄弟要来。
My son disarranged the papers on my desk.
我的儿子打乱了在我桌上的纸张。
A chasm separates my generation from my parents’.
分歧使我这一代人不同于我父母那一代。
My friend lodges in my uncle's house.
我朋友寄居在我叔叔家。
I quit my job and sublet my apartment.
我辞去工寓转租出去。
My debts are a millstone round my neck.
债务成了我难以摆脱的负担。
My tongue swore ,but my mind has unswore .
我嘴上发誓,可我的心已经违背了誓言.
My mother booted my brother out of the house.
我母亲我哥哥从家里赶了出去。
I fear my Julia will not deign my lines.
我担心我的朱莉亚不会欣然接受我的书信。
My failure last time has not damped my interest.
上一次的失败没有使我的兴趣减弱。
I have commissioned my bank to pay my taxes.
我授权我存款的银行代我付税。
声明:以上句、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。